Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Arrivals and Departures


I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains,

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,

I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways,

Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin',

Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world,

I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,

I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin',

I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,

Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley,

I met a white man who walked a black dog,

Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin'

I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it


I am finally back home after travels afar. More posts to follow...

1 comment:

Ben said...

...and it's a hard rain a gonna fall(?)