Monday, November 10, 2008

What to do?

Looking through a box of old work prints today I found myself asking the question which I'm sure many photographers out there can relate to: "What the heck am I going to do with all these photos?"

Stacked in shelves behind me as I write this are about 300,000 negatives and 8,000 work prints. What am I going to do with them?

Well, gee, I've got this blog. Why not post them? For the next several months until the rainy season ends, I plan to post 3 old prints every Monday. I can't say in advance what type of photos, only that they won't be photos from my website. Here're the first three:

1. NW 21st and Kearney, Portland, November 2003

2. Upstate Maine, August 2004

3. Taylor St. dining room, January 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 1 is nice. Viktor Kolar & HCB both have good round table shots.
Do you think it is subliminally something to do with King Arthur?