Monday, May 3, 2010

Tourney blooper

Someone has alertly pointed out a mistake in the street photo tourney. Charles Traub appears twice, in polls #3 and #25. That was sloppy editing on my part. Unfortunately I can't change the poll once voting has begun. I've removed #25. I'd like to post a new matchup for Levitt. If you know of a photographer missing here that you think belongs, this is your chance. Write it in the comments. Anyone with multiple nominations will be considered to replace Traub at #25.

Addendum 5/4/10: Based on David Solomons' suggestion, I'm inserting Vivian Maier in poll #25 as a wildcard. Maybe it's premature to declare her an alltime great, but it will be fun to give her a shot. If you already voted in that poll you'll need to revote.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Callahan?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Solomons said...

Actually, I've changed my mind and chosen to plump for Vivian Maier.

Unknown said...

Tunbjörk?

Paul said...

walker evans?

Zisis Kardianos said...

I know it's late now, but I'll say it anyway.
Leon Levistein!

Funny game!

Blake Andrews said...

Levinstein deverves to be in the bracket, but alas it's too late. My oversight.