Friday, November 30, 2007

Fate


I bought a Leica today on Ebay. Should get here within a week. Do I belong to a cult?

I can't decide if this was the most foolhardy purchase I've ever made or a smart move. Probably both. Either way it was inevitable. If I didn't buy one at some point, it would have always been the back of my head. "Hmm, I wonder...?" Lately it had been creeping from the back of my head to the front.

Fucking Leica and its headlock on art photography. They're supposed to last forever, right? Just like fine art?

I sound discouraged. I can't wait til it arrives...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent points altogether, you simply gained a emblem new reader.

What may you suggest in regards to your submit that you made a few days in the past?
Any sure?

Feel free to visit my homepage; ask fm anonymous finder