Monday, December 9, 2013

Correction

The first round of work print orders is going out tomorrow. If you placed your order on or before November 28th, please expect it within the week (allow longer for international). If you ordered after that, it will take slightly longer. I will be in the darkroom Wednesday and I'll make a few hundred more prints. Then the second and final shipments should go out to everyone Friday. Thanks for your patience. If you don't receive prints by year's end something is awry and you should let me know. Note, this offer has no expiration. I will fill any orders from now going forward indefinitely, but they won't ship until January.



Secondly, it's come to my attention that several of the names on B's recent list of 50 Photographers You Should Know were inadvertently translocated from the program to last week's Roosevelt Middle School Winter Orchestra Concert (which was lovely, by the way). 

Abraham Dominquez, Margot McNeeley, Max Ritzow, and Mason Rubino are not in fact internationally recognized photographers. They instead attend middle school with my son. B sincerely regrets the error and any emotional or reputational damage it may have caused. Because I have already explained this in private correspondence and feel it may come up again, let me state publicly that I categorically reject any claim of liability, damages, or monetary compensation from the aforementioned misnamed subjects.

No comments: