1. Make 300 portraits of total strangers
I took roughly 110 portraits of total strangers, well short of the goal.
2. Learn to make consistently satisfying inkjet color photos.
I fell well short of this goal as well. I still cannot make a satisfactory color inkjet that looks as good as a C-print. On the plus side, I got up to speed in the color darkroom. Last January I knew nothing. Now I'm able to make consistently satisfying C-prints.
3. Sleep outside at least 20 nights
Check. I'm guessing I was close to 30.
My photo-related resolutions for 2009:
1. Get bored with the Diana so I can move on finally.
2. Acquire 10 photographs through barter.
3. Photograph for at least twice the hours spent watching TV.